Selling 510 wagon shell

Ok so i have posted this a couple times before i need to sell my parts car its a 71 510 wagon nothing in side of it just a shell but have doors glass 95% rust free if i don't sell it it will be CUT UP so please help me i don't want to see it get cut up when i know some one my need floor pans or quarter panels.NEED GONE ASAP 300.00 or best offer gets it.

Also have other misc. parts taillights dizzy dist. points dist. just some of the stuff.

Here is my # 425 280 1732 you can text or call

I also have a wagon gas tank

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so i have posted this a couple times before i need to sell my parts car its a 71 510 wagon nothing in side of it just a shell but have doors glass 95% rust free if i don't sell it it will be CUT UP so please help me i don't want to see it get cut up when i know some one my need floor pans or quarter panels.NEED GONE ASAP 300.00 or best offer gets it.

Also have other misc. parts taillights dizzy dist. points dist. just some of the stuff.

Here is my # 425 280 1732 you can text or call

You have pictures. and would you be willing to ship the shell. I am in need of a shell bad and I too don't want to see a perfectly good shell get wasted.

You have pictures. and would you be willing to ship the shell. I am in need of a shell bad and I too don't want to see a perfectly good shell get wasted.

I don't have any pics of it yet need to go get some not sure if i want to ship it might be pretty pricey

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.