Eddie's "CARROT" 72' 510 Project - Non-Rotary :)

So here is my other project update ratsuners... I thought I could this dime could make it to Canby but it will sit in the shop for a few days after the paint job today. So i guess the red rotary and the 810 Diesel will enjoy the "Canby Experience" this year.

Here are some snaps of some of the work I did to it. It is an original 73K mile car, just abandoned on a farm field and brought back to life by yours truly. Only rust I found was under the trunk floor. I cut it out and replaced with 1/4" thick aluminum "TRAFFIC LIGHT AHEAD" sign that I found hidden in the attic in the new house I bought this year. I figured that it would make the car keep a road mind at all times and keep the car unique. I also sealed the floors and now paint with all chrome nice and tidy. New gas tank and brown leather re-upholstered seats coming next with a set of OEM 510 hubs that i got from my friends in Canada. We'll see what's next for this "carrot" dime, the orange screams for attention. :D

DSC02645.jpg

DSC02655-1.jpg

DSC02654.jpg

DSC02647.jpg

DSC02648.jpg

DSC02651.jpg

DSC02650.jpg

DSC02649-1.jpg

DSC02661.jpg

DSC02662.jpg

DSC02656.jpg

AND...This is the goal, just brighter orange...OEM Style, Stock, Stock, Stock... :cool:

ORANGE510.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...