wheel question

dimedude

Before you just tell me to search I did and didn't really find a good answer anyways looking at 2 different wheels for my wagon it has unknown coilovers on the front and dearched leafs in the rear the wheels I'm looking at are 15x8 0 offset and the others are 15x8 +15 offset will either of these fit

Thanks

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Before you just tell me to search I did and didn't really find a good answer anyways looking at 2 different wheels for my wagon it has unknown coilovers on the front and dearched leafs in the rear the wheels I'm looking at are 15x8 0 offset and the others are 15x8 +15 offset will either of these fit

Thanks

Nearly every front-engine, rear-wheel drive car sold in the last century came with about a 3.75" backspacing. Simply lay a straightedge across the back of your wheel (NOT the tire), and do the math. Add at LEAST 1/4" to provide for tire flex in hard cornering. There's a lot of wheels out there now economically priced that provide different backspacings~ my first source is www.summitracing.com

Scott

Thanks

doubt it without flares. I have around 1/2" total space on the sides of the rims or 1/4" (I run 15 x 7 +4et 195/50's) from my rolled fenders to my tires also around 1/4" from my inner tires to my strut tubes. Maybe if you can fit a 195/50 tire you can possibly squeeze it on. I will have to take some measurements of the rim to rubbing on the fender and struts. I also had to roll my fenders as well.