1968 Datsun 510 in Grand Rapids, MI

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting here too Marc! The 68 is still needing a good home, as I've got too many 510 projects. Not many buyers in this region!

BTW a buddy of mine has a 610 in Chicago. Supposed to be relatively clean & straight, partially disassembled, and had also parted out an ex-SCCA 610, so may have some 610 specific race bits. I have not seen it. Let me know if interested, and I'll send you his way.

TJ

in Grand Rapids MI

BTW a buddy of mine has a 610 in Chicago. Supposed to be relatively clean & straight, partially disassembled, and had also parted out an ex-SCCA 610, so may have some 610 specific race bits. I have not seen it. Let me know if interested, and I'll send you his way.

TJ

in Grand Rapids MI

Steve Bonk, right? We have been trading parts back and forth ever since I bought my car last fall. I know the Bonk brothers from my vintage racing days when I used to race my Fiat 128 against their B210 about 10 years ago. I just traded him some spare fenders for some race parts last week. The Datsun racing community, like the Fiat one, is a close knit group.

Marc in Indy

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.