Need 81-83 810 fuel tank sending unit

This tank is almost the exact shape and size as the 79 210 tank. It arrived today, but I'll need a sending unit. I think the nissan pn is 17270w3002 if you know where to get one please let me know. I really need to get this car on the road. Also, if anyone can check to see if the sending unit on a ZX is the same, or would fit, I'd appreciate the info. thanks

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no gas gauge, so I have no need for mine unsure.gif

Just trade me your old broken one so I have something to keep there, and you can have the one in my car. It worked when I had the gauges in my car a year agotongue.gif I have no need for it.

Should be identical to the one from the 210 if I'm right

Edited by metalmonkey47

Yes, dealer said not available anywhere.

MM, the 210 sending unit is fine, but it is about 3" diameter and twists in under tabs. The 210 uses a separate fuel top of the tank pick up. The 810 tank is set up for a drop in pick up, and I'm going to assume return line all part of the sending unit. The hole on the 810 tank is about 6" in diameter. Nice thing, is the 810 tank fits, and is very close to a bolt in, just need to do a couple of side bracket mods. If anyone has a picture from a service manual on the 810 and showing the sending unit they could send me?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.