HELP PLEASE

I've pulled the rear cross member from my parts car and it's ready for modding. Problem being, I gave the copy of DQ that has the article in it to the mechanic I was going to have do the welding and he lost itsad.gif, so I'm hoping someone on here has a copy and could scan and PM me the article. I've called the DQ with no result and I'd like to do this mod b'fore Canby.

Please help if you can. Thanx.

Like it says in the title the article I need is the pennultimate cross member article

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've pulled the rear cross member from my parts car and it's ready for modding. Problem being, I gave the copy of DQ that has the article in it to the mechanic I was going to have do the welding and he lost itsad.gif, so I'm hoping someone on here has a copy and could scan and PM me the article. I've called the DQ with no result and I'd like to do this mod b'fore Canby.

Please help if you can. Thanx.

Like it says in the title the article I need is the pennultimate cross member article

FutoFab sells C&B Camber Toe adjusters for $280USD/set (S&H US-$15, Canada $28).

These adjusters are designed to be used with the original style rubber control arm bushings or mono-ball bushing replacements. If used with polyurethane bushings, any camber-toe adjustment from stock position will cause the bushings to bind.

Range of adjustment is:

1.5 deg positive to 3 deg negative camber

1" total toe out to 1.4" total toe in

Contact me at Dave@FutoFab.com (PayPal accepted)

Install Link:

C&B Camber/Toe Adjuster Installation

Brackets Loose:

c-b%20camber%20toe%20brackets%20loose.jpg

Brackets Installed

c-b%20camber%20toe%20brackets%20installed.jpg

• Like 1