I need 510 body parts someone please help

Alright east coast guys I am in the body work stage of my 510 build and I need some parts. I was stripping paint this past weekend and when I got to the passenger front door I found BONDO, no just a little bondo but about a 1/4 inch thick on half the door. They even rebuilt the body lines with it. So heres what I am looking for.

69 510 2 Door...

1. Passenger front door with glass.

2. Both front fenders

3. Passenger Quater Window

Thats it for now but I am sure that stuff will be added as I get further along. Closer to Georgia the better.

PM me if you can help

Thanks

Josh

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EZ... dont know whats under the bondo havent got it all off yet. As far as I can tell there is just alot of dents there is no rust on the back side of the door skin. I will try to get a pic up tonight so everyone can see what I am working with.

Alright east coast guys I am in the body work stage of my 510 build and I need some parts. I was stripping paint this past weekend and when I got to the passenger front door I found BONDO, no just a little bondo but about a 1/4 inch thick on half the door. They even rebuilt the body lines with it. So heres what I am looking for.

69 510 2 Door...

1. Passenger front door with glass.

2. Both front fenders

3. Passenger Quater Window

Thats it for now but I am sure that stuff will be added as I get further along. Closer to Georgia the better.

PM me if you can help

Thanks

Josh

Are you talking about just the glass or the whole frame??

Fuzz

Fuzz.... just the glass but i will take the frame to.

All I got is the glass, no frame and I might have some fenders. They have been rolled and the marker lights have been modded some. I'll get some pics. for tommorrow after work for you if your interested.

Fuzz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.