My 72 620

not sure if im gonna sell or keep her yet, but in the meantime ill do some work on it..

bought about 3 or 4 weeks ago. havnt really started on it till now since i was working on getting my Maxi running.

L16 motor and 4 speed,overheats some and starter replacement needed soon

basically all stock so far

SAM_2083-1.jpg

if i keep her, im probably going to do a 302 swap or a ka24de unless i can find better for a budget lol

if not im going to adress a couple things and sell her if it comes down to that, hopefully it wont though

unless i find a nice trade ;D

but anyway.. im currently doing paint. a previous owner decided it was a great idea to completely cover the whole hood and roof with a thick layer of bondo before painting it which was cracking from age so ive been spending the last two days chipping away and sanding, still got more to go but i got some primer on today.

SAM_2165.jpg

SAM_2162.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep IT. Its a nice 620 even with the bondo

Larry

the way things are looking right now i might be able to keep it. i wish i knew the ins-n-outs of these trucks but eh its a learning experience right? never owned or worked on a truck before. kinda lost about suspension and how lowering it etc. works but im learning little by little. i wish it was rhd too lol, ive wanted a classic rhd datsun truck but i doubt ill ever find one haha.