240/260/ 280 sun visors and mirror 510 upgrade

DREWSDIME

I did this on my 510 a couple of years ago and I thought I would get some pictures and share this with you guys maybe everyone already knows about this but here are some pictures to show the difference. You can use sunvisors from any 240Z or 260Z or some 280Z 's and use the day/night mirror also and they will bolt right into stock 510 location. The Z sun visors are slightly longer and block more of the sun unlike the 510 sun visors where you have a gap in between the rear view mirror. Most of the Z's come with black sun visors. Parts you will need from the Z : Both sun visors, day / night mirror and the plastic piece on top of the mirror because it has the clips to hold sun visors. I think it looks clean and I will post some pictures of them in my car soon.

On top is the stock 510 set up. There are 2 different styles of Z passenger sunvisors ( one has a mirror but most of the times the mirror cover is broken )

020-3.jpg

022-4.jpg

021-2.jpg

I will get some pictures of them in my car. I have a few extra of these set ups if anyone is interested?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic