73 620 4x4 FS

OK, it's time to move on my 620 4x4

It's a 73 620 cab and bed on an 85 720 4x4 chassis.Runs and drive has a clear CA title and current tags, needs no inspection here in CA.

Engine is a strong LZ24, Trans is a long truck 5 sp., Transfer Case is the stock 720 Divorced unit, 4:11 gears in R-180 and C-200 Differentials,

Toyota 15" steel wheels w/ 235 75- 15 BFG All Terrain TA. total of 6 wheels will be included

This is a solid cab with good solid floors just small rust in the lower rear of the doors, should be an easy fix.

The pain is dull, and thin on the roof, but will shine up with some wax. it has a nice patina

it also has a 2" receiver hitch that you could pick the whole truck up by.

it needs a few things, but what 38 year old Datsun doesn't?

I'm looking for about $2500.00 but am willing to listen to reasonable offers

Now here's a few Pix.

I'm on the central Coast of CA. PM me if your interested.

John.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good looking truck. I really need to find more to do at work and stop looking at trucks for sale ... this would be the perfect start to a project I've been kicking around. Maybe I'll have the time and space sometime soon, too bad I don't right now. :(

Good luck with your sale!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK,  it's time to move on my 620 4x4

It's a 73 620 cab and bed on an 85 720 4x4 chassis.Runs and drive has a clear CA title and current tags, needs no inspection here in CA.

Engine is a strong LZ24,  Trans is a long truck 5 sp., Transfer Case is the stock 720 Divorced unit, 4:11 gears in R-180 and C-200 Differentials,

Toyota 15" steel wheels w/ 235 75- 15 BFG All Terrain TA.  total of 6 wheels will be included

This is a solid cab with good solid floors just small rust in the lower rear of the doors, should be an easy fix.

The pain is dull, and thin on the roof, but will shine up with some wax.  it has a nice patina

it also has a 2" receiver hitch that you could pick the whole truck up by.

it needs a few things,  but what 38 year old Datsun doesn't?

I'm looking for about $2500.00 but am willing to listen to reasonable offers

Now here's a few Pix.

I'm on the central Coast of CA.  PM me if your interested.

John.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh well, I need the space so this truck is going to get blown apart, and I'll save the parts for another project.

I'll sell some bits, but I'm surprised with the lack of interest in this truck.

a bit of a disappointment. guess it's worth more in parts than whole.

WTF?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.