1970 510 wagon with IRS swap

Well a few of you probably saw this car in the previous owners build thread http://community.ratsun.net/topic/13067-70-wagon-irs-swap-project/ I bought all his datto stuff, but I don't need it all. I'm willing to sell the wagon whole or just the RHD conversion stuff or trade? this car is pretty cool and would be a awesome cruiser, but it has no papers, not impossible to get papers but a pain. If your interested lets talk. the wagon shell, the RHD cross member, custom steering stuff, IRS swap, on steelies with the complete interior with almost perfect panels and nice seats $500 SDC14663.jpgSDC14664.jpgSDC14668.jpgSDC14669.jpgSDC14665.jpgSDC14667.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hobbies can you explain more about no papers? Is that just a lost title? Will it have a bill of sale ? Have cash is I can work out getting it back to so.cal that shell is so clean looking? I emailed him when it was on CL bit I think he had sold it already.

It has not been registered since 1981 and has been sold approx. 4 times since then, without being transferred. the guy i bought it from lost the signed 1981 title and neither he nor I know who the last legal owner was or if they are even alive. up here in Washington you can take a car without a title to the state patrol for a vin inspection and if it doesn't come up stolen they will give you a 3 year ownership in doubt registration. wait 3 years and they give you a clean, clear title.

Just to add a little more info: the cross member is set up for a KA CA or SR and pushes the engine back 2.5 inches and is set up for a s13 RHD power steering rack. I don't have the rack but i do have the modified column and linkage, the PO didn't fab the tie rods yet. If somone wanted the cross member and RHD stuff I would consider selling it separate. Same goes for the cool interior, if someone wants the seats and door panels I may sell them as a set, or trade for rear coilovers for my white dime or vg30 swap parts or?.;)

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.