Hitachi Carbs

Lookin for Hitachi Carb(s)...really need the Truck linkage if yu have that...also looking for Hitachi Carb jets...(or if someone knows a source for these jets...let me know wat ya got guys...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ron i have the Hitachi that was on my L 18 you can have free. I tore it down to rebuild it & never finished it. Its missing a few parts but may be of use to you.

outstanding Mark...we'll have ta figure out how I can get it...hope all is well with ya..all good here

outstanding Mark...we'll have ta figure out how I can get it...hope all is well with ya..all good here

Ron i may be in San bernadino on the 16th. Maybe we can meet somewhere. Call me the day before to see if ill be up there 619 723 6235. All is ok i suppose.

L18 trucks and L20Bs used the Hitachi DCH340, basically 1973-1980. The jetting will be fine for any stock motor.

174_4d9fd4704eab3.jpg

do you happen to know wat the stock jetting is...I have one with a 100 jet(primary)..the other one has a 105 (primary) JUST SAW ONE WITH A 90 (PRIMARY)...aqny idea where I find out wat it was s'posed ta be?

Z-series used DCH342 and DCH344, the latter I think with electronic a/f control.

Ron i may be in San bernadino on the 16th. Maybe we can meet somewhere. Call me the day before to see if ill be up there 619 723 6235. All is ok i suppose.

...thank you

Mark..I will give yu a call bout Thursday?

Chris- when you say "main metering", are you talking about only the primary, or both primary and secondary?

I have 2 DCH-340s, I'm using the 32-36 DGEV. It would be nice to have spare jets.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.