FS: Traxxas Revo Nitro R/C Truck

I have an old Traxxas Revo that is collecting dust. It is the first model with the smaller engine and shorter wheelbase. I bought it used a few years ago and it never ran very well. I lost interest in it a while ago, and I just don't have the time to get it running. It has everything that the car came new with, all the tools and manuals. It has a couple minor upgrades: the cooling tower thing and the motor mount.

The car comes with everything I have for it. I will get pictures up soon, but it is in used shape. The body is trashed, but still useable, the body mounts are trashed, but new ones come with the car, it will need new tires, the tread is fine but the seams are ripping, and there is no battery for the electric starter. It has not run for a while, but with proper patience and knowlege about what one is doing it should be running in no time.

$250 obo if anyone's interested. Pick up only, I am near San Jose but I work in Sacramento on the weekends, so pickup could be orchestrated in the bay or near Sac. I will be reasonable about the price, but my father and I have put waaaaay too much money into it and he wants some of it back.

Pictures:

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am far beyond considering keeping it, in between college and my car I don't even have enough money to have a girlfriend, none the less get this running. Also my mom has said that me and my dad are not allowed to spend any more money on it, she wants it gone more than I want a 510 (and that's nearly impossible).

I don't just plan to ditch R/C cars though, with the monney I get from this I'm going to get a smaller electric car, I was thinking maby a Losi Mini-T. That is assuming I can ever sell this, so far it has been on CL 2 times with no responses.

have you posted it on cl offering it for trade? if you put it up for trade and get something you want straight across then all is good. honestly i want the motor off of it more then anything but again i have no money