WTT: Old School Recaro Seats for 620 Bench Seat

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Free box of smog crap, Exhaust Manifold, Smog Pump, Carb, Intake Manifold ect.... (Excludes Box :P) Came off 620 L20B

FREE!

image015k.jpg

All Black Nardi leather wheel, 8/10 condition minor paint chipping slight scuffing on leather,

Not sure size but it the usual size aftermarket wheels are. (Medium Sized) Sporty Design, feels really nice!

100 OBO

image017x.jpg

image016kly.jpg

Will take trades for 620 stuff.

i'll take that nardi where can i p/u ?

I'll be busy today, i'll PM you later.

Do you need the carb cause a buddy of mine might need it.

No worries.

And I don't need the carb, mines still good. Go ahead and let him have it if he needs :)

Free box of smog crap, Exhaust Manifold, Smog Pump, Carb, Intake Manifold ect.... (Excludes Box :P) Came off 620 L20B

FREE!

image015k.jpg

WTT: Recaro NJoy old school seats, comes without Flo-fit headrests comes with the original headrests.

Trade for a Bench Seat w/ Rails for my 73 620 + 200$ Cash on your side.

Drivers seat needs some repair on the bottom support but it's simple and quick just haven't done it cause i don't have rails for them and the seats sit on the floor. :P

IMG_0583.jpg?t=1298512783

Damn! wish you were closer! I really want those seats!

Nah, i had to drill some holes in the tab where the stock bench seat bolts in and reinforced it with some steel strips.

You'll need the rails, easier to find for the fronty since you just need Recaro rails for it, but i'm sure you can mod the rails to the 521.

Hehe, you're welcome Dude. Enjoy