Reman Hitachi and non-emission intake

I have gone to the Weber and I am not looking back!!

So.....I now have a Holley reman Hitachi carb with less than 100 miles on it that I payed 278.00 for and an extra intake manifold off of an L18 510. :D

Anyone interested who is local?? I am in Oregon city, OR. I don't plan on getting what I payed for the carb back....but I am willing to entertain offers or trades.

62011pe9.th.jpg

62010pz7.th.jpg

6208wb4.th.jpg

If you like I will even throw in the Home Depot performance part:eek:

dcfn0093kh2.th.jpg

Ha Ha!! I would like to get some 6-lug wheels to replace my stock rims. What else do you have?? I might be interested.

The only thing about the carb is I had to keep the cable linkage for the Weber...so you will need to get that part.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/pts/577574958.html

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D I am looking to trade my stock rims with good tires and the Hitachi carb and...the intake manifold for some decent (50% tread or better) 15" tires that are 195-205, 50-60 series.

I now have my 15" rims thanks to LeDevil!!:cool:

Please let me know if you want to trade.

Ok...I have wheels now and need tires.

So, I will sell my carb and the intake for 125.00. I have the receipt for the carb that I just purchased at Baxters for 275.00.

I will post this on craigslist but I want to let any of you ratsun fans have first chance at the new reman carb and intake manifold.

PM me and I will get back to you.

I have gone to the Weber and I am not looking back!!

So.....I now have a Holley reman Hitachi carb with less than 100 miles on it that I payed 278.00 for and an extra intake manifold off of an L18 510. :D

Anyone interested who is local?? I am in Oregon city, OR. I don't plan on getting what I payed for the carb back....but I am willing to entertain offers or trades.

62011pe9.th.jpg

62010pz7.th.jpg

6208wb4.th.jpg

If you like I will even throw in the Home Depot performance part:eek:

dcfn0093kh2.th.jpg

The only thing about the carb is I had to keep the cable linkage for the Weber...so you will need to get that part.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/pts/577574958.html

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.