72' 2 door 510 KA powered, lots of good parts included.

***SOLD***

I was not expecting to put this car up for sale or trade at all anytime soon. I bought the car because I wanted a lightweight rwd that never needed to be smogged. It is my only car though and I kind of just want to get into a car that already has what I want. I bought a bunch of good parts for it that I just haven't installed yet. I have received offers from people to buy this car but said no because this is my new project, now I am kind of ready just to get into a car that runs good and has what I need to go to some events.

Car: 72 Datsun 510 2 door, KA24E engine, with what I believe to be a Z transmission. Drivers seat is a Corbeau CR1 Suede seat that I just bought new with Corbeau 4 point harness. Wheels are Enkei 92's 15x7 all around. Interior is gutted except door panels and dash, the dash looks good since I just installed a dash cap that fit perfect, installed are custom gauges for battery, air fuel, tacometer, and water temp. All the lights work, the high beams, turn signals, brakes etc. The car drives great, its pretty quick with the ka24e in it, I would compare this feel to a stock SR20 240sx. The car is really straight, with just a paint job, and all the chrome cleaned up it will look new on the outside. No rust (my definition of rust is cancer).

$6k for everything, not parting out.

Parts included not installed:

-Brand New Troy Ermish coilover setup with camber plates.

-280zx front suspension, calipers, hub etc

-Brand new Koni yellow sport mr2 inserts for the 280zx strut setup.

-Steel brake lines 4 corners.

-Ksport hydraulic hand brake.

-Real BRE front lip.

-2 240z seats

-2 Tenzo R reclining seats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfJ2hy80aB8&feature=player_embedded

2011032812220938.jpg

20110328122329899.jpg

5101k.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

would you sell the struts and brakes im in need big time . been looking for a new set up . my cars been on blocks with blown inserts, and gotta ride the bike to work good thing I live in SD

would you sell the struts and brakes im in need big time . been looking for a new set up . my cars been on blocks with blown inserts, and gotta ride the bike to work good thing I live in SD

I am not trying to part anything because I need them for the coilovers I have. However ecology has another 280zx, they are in el cajon.

For everyone else, I am willing to get out of this project, not because anything is wrong with it, but because it is not for me. I need a finished running car, and it I put anymore time or money into this I know I am not going to get it all back.

Offers welcome, just know its a clean 510 chassis with single cam k/a, no interior, just needs some cleaning and paint, comes with tons of cool parts to make it nice.

**On a side note, not sure who gave me negative rep for this post, I have never done anything wrong to anyone here before.**

• Like 1

I am not trying to part anything because I need them for the coilovers I have. However ecology has another 280zx, they are in el cajon.

For everyone else, I am willing to get out of this project, not because anything is wrong with it, but because it is not for me. I need a finished running car, and it I put anymore time or money into this I know I am not going to get it all back.

Offers welcome, just know its a clean 510 chassis with single cam k/a, no interior, just needs some cleaning and paint, comes with tons of cool parts to make it nice.

**On a side note, not sure who gave me negative rep for this post, I have never done anything wrong to anyone here before.**

kool I will check it out Thanksssssssssss

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.