2 link airbag setup

hey guys im just looking at bagging my 260c but its only my daily and i dont want to cut it up too much i was thinking of doing a monoleaf setup as its only to help towing as my rear leaves have sagged so if anyone that could tell me anything about the set-up like good or bad points? any help much appreciated andy

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you want the factory springs to hold the weight of the vehicle off the ground and the air bags to help them, or are you trying to use a mono leaf set up to locate the axle and the air bags hold the weight of the vehicle? Air bags on mono leafs are bad, the leafs will eventually break. 2 Links aren't very desirable either, but they do work.

And what's a 260c?

Do you want the factory springs to hold the weight of the vehicle off the ground and the air bags to help them, or are you trying to use a mono leaf set up to locate the axle and the air bags hold the weight of the vehicle? Air bags on mono leafs are bad, the leafs will eventually break. 2 Links aren't very desirable either, but they do work.

And what's a 260c?

hope the pics work

i have heard about how bad a monoleaf setup is but its mainly for towing so if i could i would leave all leaves in and add the bags or i was thinking maybe the 2 link system might b better??

but i dont know as much as most of you on here.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1820186618923&set=a.1708893756671.2091977.1067889242&theater

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1820185178887&set=a.1708893756671.2091977.1067889242&theater

first ones mine and second is inspiration

Oh, this is a car? Couldn't imagine that it could tow much. I'm sure you can find a compromise here, just stay away from monoleafing.

Yes it will b fine to to with it'll have no worries draggin a car and trailer its got an l26 in it

Ok well if i do keep all leaves am i better off mounting the bag to the pack of leaves or ontop of diff and remove bumpstop??