I agree personally I want to live in Hawaii because it's such a tourist trap and tourists love to spend money lol. Plus people go to tourist destinations to do fun things. Ie all fun things are right there waiting to be done lol. And I agree have family in red bluff. Scortching hot place. Was 80 degrees one thanksgiving. Fffffffffffuuuuuu that

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

living in a van long term became unrealistic. van is now for sale into it about 4,200 will take 4 obo has solar battery charger and a ton of stuff. fully self contained. just not worth 4k to ship to maui like we had originally planned. going to rent a traditional room.

don't let your dreams die take it

the dream is still alive the financial goal isnt. :P if we sell the van dreams are a go still and we'll get a van over in maui with the cash dollars then still be able to cruise from coast to coast with it. but dropping the extra 3.5 k to 4k to ship it will suck. thats where we are coming up short. we initially thought it would cost about 2k most. but it would be better to start out with the extra 6 to 8 k we would have saved if we sell it now and dont ship it. 8k gets us by for a year in paradice without jobs easy lol. so in the event we dont get work right off the bat it gives us some play money too