trade: 15" alloys for stock p/u wheels and caps

I got a set of 15" aluminum wheels with my parts truck. I'll try and get some pics up tomorrow when I am working on my other truck. They are a flat alloy style with 6 large holes, kind of like an old 'modern' wheel. I beleive they are stock off a toyota or pathfinder. Anyway, I have some tires that can go with them too if the deal is good enough. Two 205/60/15 Federals, about 95% tread or more, and two brand new Warrior tires of the the same size, 99% tread, both very very lightly used and the same size. Wheels are okay, a little imperfections in the clear coat, not perfect, but definately not in bad shape.

I am looking to trade for a set of 14" factory 320/520/521/620 steel wheels with dog dishes. If they have tires great, if not, no biggie. I'd like the dishes to be in good shape, but the finish on the wheel doesnt matter so much to me.

pm me, or:

Email:

phorces@gmail.com

Phone:

360/581-3308, my name is Shane.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh sorry Ted, I didnt realize anyone had replied. I might be willing to go for that if I can find some caps. Patrick might be willing to trade me here pretty soon too, so I'll let you know if you still have yours when I know for sure from him.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.