Desperately Need Sensor for Nissan 97 HB

68Datsun510

I know this is probably way OT for Ratsun, but, im gonna throw this out there. I am in desperate need of a 'boost sensor' thats on 95-97 HB's. Bolts to the pass frame rail, near the carbon canister in the rear. Has a hose going to it, and a 3 wire plug. Nissan wants $400 for it!!!! >=(

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is probably way OT for Ratsun, but, im gonna throw this out there. I am in desperate need of a 'boost sensor' thats on 95-97 HB's. Bolts to the pass frame rail, near the carbon canister in the rear. Has a hose going to it, and a 3 wire plug. Nissan wants $400 for it!!!! >=(

Just checked mine out to see if it had one but it doesn't. If it did, I'da sent it your way seeing as I don't need anything from the stock engine systems anymore.

Nope, thats nissans modern stupidity, misnaming parts, and naming multiple parts the same name! This boost sensor, that measures vacuum, is located near the carbon canister.

boost.jpg

Damn, cheapest I could find was $300. Looks like they also use the same general part number for different models, but it is a different part, hmmm.

http://www.courtesyp...7-p-223489.html