LOOKING FOR 510 PARTS IN OR AROUND SEATTLE

hey guys

im looking for parts for a transmisson swap i want to do on my 70' 510, the automatic works but likes to be weird, and i would like to have more control over it.

basically i need everything you could think of for a transmission swap from auto to manual.

is there anyone in or around the seattle area that has parts for me?

if not we could work something out and have them shipped to me.

idk hit me up

Dats Right Son Its A Datsun

inec5l.jpg

5owio6.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn sweet dime! I'm up in Everett and have a decent shape dogleg tranny I would be willing to sell :)

You should come out to the meet in Tacoma tomorrow (today for us insomniacs) and show off your car and meet some of the local Datsun peeps :)

for sure you guys. sounds good to me. i have an L16 if that makes any difference. how much would you sell the pedal assembly for? im thinking about getting a new master and slave cylinder at schmucks (thats right i said schmucks). i also have a dogleg 5 speed but i need to shifter and whatever else. all i have is the transmission. would you guys say its worth it to put the 5 speed in it or should i use a 4 speed? i have an old 620 ive been thinking about pulling the 4 speed and pedals out of but im unsure if i should do that or not. what do you guys think?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.