need some advice plz

Hez

ok so i aquired a 510 4 door about 2 weeks ago and have been doing stuff to get it up and running just replaced the clutch putting the transmission back in and all that so i need some help because i wanna keep this car as close to originally as possible but i also wanna update some of it and well i love this car... so any help or advice would be kind like where i could get some parts to help this car regain all of its old sexy classic status! thanks!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to help you a bit the guys here are very helpful but demand pics and good info. What do you have already? A pic of the motor and interior would be cool and the whole car. More the better.

Any way welcome to Ratsun good to see another New Mexican here. The post may have been better in the 510 section and then here when you begin the project. Take care

Look for the 280ZX strut swap. Better brakes and won't noticeably change the way the car looks. You will need to run 14" or larger wheels. While your at that get camber plates and coilovers. They'll be nice to have and also won't affect the look as long as you don't slam it.

Do you have a weber carb?

More info would be great.