13 x 7 -6 riversides?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But as you can tell in those pics at each tip of the star there is a bold where in mine there are not.

Topher88 these are 13's these been redone those are orginals never been redone its ur choice i dont sell fake stuff ive been in this game too long............

Any way anyone can take a pick of the back side of the wheels? i cant seem to find any pics of what they look like. Do some nice wheels simply not show any markings at all of what they are?

here you go bro your wheels are still badass though

IMG_20110322_220641.jpg

IMG_20110322_220635.jpg

they made several types of these colin starsharks..............:) not just your type.............

Interesting.. seems odd that they would make different wheels with the same name.. not saying you're wrong, just makes me scratch my head...

It would make no sense that yours, out of all the SSRs produced, somehow managed to slip out without the Speed Star casting. Also, I can't think of a single person in their right mind that could justify grinding off the identifying castings, thus rendering the wheels unidentifiable.

I believe what you have are knock offs. They are not authentic Speed Star Racing wheels. Sorry man :(

• Like 2

mint. Never once driven in the rain since re polished and painted professionally. Asking $950 obo. please only serious buyers. Wheels come with almost new Sumitomo tires HTR 200 185/60R13 witch you have to special order. any questions feel free to text or call me at 909 528 4453

IMG_2413.jpg

IMG_2412.jpg

IMG_2410.jpg

IMG_2409.jpg

IMG_2411.jpg

IMG_2382.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

Like 69wagon said, they are still bad ass wheels!!! I even will rock them on my Vw Notch if they would fit!!! Bump for you bro ;) GLWS

I just went on a long search and they are most likely riverside, riverside rims had that design on the end of the star tips, they have a 4star one with the exact same design, these aren't knock-off rims, they just aren't SSR's. i like these but i can't run them with my disc brakes :( all around and my old pan will be 2" off the ground. The bad part is for the OP getting scammed by the one who sold it to him as "SSR".

they kinda look like one piece? i still dig em and would trade you for another set of thirteens. they should clear bigger breaks without spacers

0105012105.jpg

wayyyy much offset and they are real progressives lol. idk where they are made or if they are a cool brand but they are lighter than stock steelies lay down 2x as much rubber and look pretty baller. i just cant get them to tuck up on a b210 they poke a good inch or 2 had better luck on my 78 510 though

They aren't Riversides, don't look like they're true two piece either, face is either cast along with barrels or is welded shut.

My best guess is they are made by Alba, Fulmex, or just Replicas be it Chinese, Taiwanese or other, but a lot of replica wheels from the 70s-80s in Japan were replicated by other Japanese companies... Alba for one replicates a lot of Enkei Wheels... Cross Fever, Heroes Racing ect..

They are two piece. they have the Japanese aluminum wheel stamp and all parts of the wheels. I emailed Riverside and they said that they could have been made by them so not much help there lol. i still think they are riversides.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.