wanted: stock 510 seats

Hey guys I'm also looking for some good condition 510 seats. My bench seat in my 521 just kills my back so I'm searching to put something else low back bucket style in it. Let Mr know if you have some local for a decent price

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I'm also looking for some good condition 510 seats. My bench seat in my 521 just kills my back so I'm searching to put something else low back bucket style in it. Let Mr know if you have some local for a decent price

Hey Sands,Im curious why you want 510 seats,I think they only have the fully upright position, if you went with something later,newer, even a different brand manufacturer you would have an infinite number of back positions?

Look for some seats out of mid eightys prelude or a toyota FX16 (corolla hatch sport model) they have a nice clean look to them. Also...these will be a bitch to find... but an old isuzu impulse (looks like an egg with "handling by lotus" badges), theyre super light recaros with adjustable lumbar and side bolsters. I dont know about the 521s but they fit under the lip below the rear window on a 620. It sounds ghetto but I dont mount the back down, scoot the seat back and wedge the back under the lip. I get about two more inches of leg room this way... just about enough to keep my legs from going numb when driving around.

...just noticed the low back bucket thing... Check out PCDs convertible, hes got roadster seats and they look to fit well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.