RadioRedline

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated May 24th

THIS EVENT IS A GO...RAIN OR SHINE.

NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED BUT NOTIFYING ME IN ADVANCE IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!

I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU ARE BRINGING A DATSUN OR OTHER VEHICLE FOR THE PRESS RELEASE.

WHAT: First Ever Alberta All Datsun meet

WHEN: Saturday, June 4th.

DEPARTURE LOCATIONS AND TIMES:

Edmonton and Northern Alberta Departure: LEAVING AT 10:30 AM sharp from Oil Derrick at the Alberta Information Booth on Highway 2 just south of Edmonton.

Calgary and Southern Alberta Departure from LEAVING AT 10:30 AM sharp Tim Horton's / Wendy's east side of Highway 2 in Airdrie (just park along the service road that parallels Highway 2 so you don't have to plug up the parking lots there)

DETAILS:

The day will look like this:

1) Cruise from south and north to meet at Bower Place Shopping Centre (see departure times above).

2) MEET LOCATION: Arrival approximately 12:00 Noon at Bower Place Shopping Centre, northwest corner of the parking lot along Gaetz Avenue. See yellow highlighted area on map in thread below.

3) The meet at Bower Place would formally wrap up at approximately 4:00PM.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Iam not going to make it there. My Dad had a heart attack this weekend and he is not doing too well. THIS REALY SUCKS! Maybe on Saturday I can meet up with some of the Calgary people before ya all take off for Red Deer. (My dad is in Foothills hospital in Calgary.) Let me know what time and whenn your all meeting and I will try to get away t meet you guys.

Cahoon Sorry to Hear that.

South Meeting Location & Details:

Calgary and Southern Alberta Departure from LEAVING AT 10:30 AM sharp Tim Horton's / Wendy's east side of Highway 2 in Airdrie (just park along the service road that parallels Highway 2 so you don't have to plug up the parking lots there)

Radio

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...