Selling my 521

Jester

Well guys, I have made the decsion to sell my '72 521 so I can have the funds to buy the lil hustler I found. If someoe want to give me $400.00 for it.

The truck is located just South of Salem.

Let me know.

Jester

Edit: Here is a link to the Portland CL

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Sorry Jester. My mrs, says she doesnt want to see the 620 go cause it belonged to her grandfather who passed away. Guess I'll be keeping it. Sorry to back out on ya. Your price is more than fair, but not in a position to buy any more toys right now.

Guest DatsuNoob

No, the seat's a cosmetic issue in my book. For $400 she's a gem! I've just been outta work for a while waiting for my job at Boeing to take off, now I'm starting with one foot in the financial hole because I've been outta work since Sept. I didn't know the mrs liked my truck so much, I mentioned a poss trade and she got all pissy like it belonged to her or something. ...women

It does run. I think I need to drain the tank and put some fresh stuff in there and it would probably run really good.

The brakes are giving me a hard time. I bled the brakes when I first got it home and they worked GREAT. New wheel cylinders in the rear(by PO). Now, a month later, it is back to no brakes again. I need to bleed them again and have my daughter hold down hard on the pedal and check all the lines and fittings for problems.

The front wheels have HUGE holes where the lug nuts go. I showed them to the guys at Schabs. They asked if someone had drilled them. "Hell if I know".

I bought some spacers so I can mount my wifes old suburban wheels. Just need to have tires mounted.

Jester