FS.... 73 620 $700 OBO.

i dont want to but have no choice.... up for grabs, CHEAP~ish, is my 73 620. L20b (unknown mileage) out of my 78 KC, 4spd manual, HEI electronic ignition, relayed H4s and mercedes foglights, new~ish tires, carrier bearing replaced 2 years ago with new ujoints, and many spare parts including a (told) 77K L20b and a 5spd trans(2nd and 5th gone).

heres the bad and the ONLY reason i am not driving it..... brakes failed. not sure if its a master cyl or a wheel cyl but i lost all brake pressure. also the Pass front brake is sticking BAD. havent had time to deal with it and now its gotta go along with most of my spare parts. also bad is the core support is tweeked (have a new one) and the floors are rotten (new cab goes with)

$700 obo. truck(s) are located in Monroe Wa. i would REALLY like this to go to someone that will take care of her.

Mark

i have pics of it up here somewhere, and Bleach has one after it got painted from POTD '10.

oh and for an extra $100~ish, i'll throw whats left of my 78 KC in as well. got new rear tires and brakes before i parted it.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.