Arroyo Seco, NM

speedgato

A couple of us racing at Arroyo Seco in New Mexico. The white one has my 12.5:1 3.0 engine (traded for a 77 280) and really bad cut springs, a broken diff mount, terrible brakes and super-slick seats.....too much fun! The red one is just BAD-ASS. Faster than fast car, faster than fast driver(s). The yellow one is pretty much bone stock. Having 3 different levels of modification on the track really showed us what all the mods really add to the cars and made us use different styles with each.

100_1080.jpg?t=1295779569

100_1027-1-1.jpg?t=1295779713

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of us racing at Arroyo Seco in New Mexico. The white one has my 12.5:1 3.0 engine (traded for a 77 280) and really bad cut springs, a broken diff mount, terrible brakes and super-slick seats.....too much fun! The red one is just BAD-ASS. Faster than fast car, faster than fast driver(s). The yellow one is pretty much bone stock. Having 3 different levels of modification on the track really showed us what all the mods really add to the cars and made us use different styles with each.

100_1080.jpg?t=1295779569

100_1027-1-1.jpg?t=1295779713

Don't let Brian find out you called his orange car red. He will kick your ass. Man it sucked giving him my truck and trailer to go racing and I didn't get to go. :(

Oh shit! Just tell him that I am now color blind..damn it, it looks red to me. :blink: You were missed John. It would have been a REAL event had both of you been able to make it! We'll just have to come out your way later this year. You can, once again, freak me out by running up behind me as I look at you waving at me in my mirror at 150mph :P