WTB: '83 720 KC 4X4 tailgate

Pretty much as it sounds. Looking for a complete tailgate with hinges for an '83 720 KC 4x4.. Color really isn't an issue, but the truck is Root Beer metallic.

Last one went the way of my Honda 650 quad being loaded after a good day up @ Evans Creek, followed by the bumpy road out and rear slider being smashed by the front of the quad made for a cold ride home. Beer was good when I got home too. Rear slider is fixed, now it's time for the tailgate maybe. Plywood is working for now, but I could use a tailgate again. Quad still goes like hell though!!

Of course, now I see that this is in the 'for sale/wanted' section and I can't figure out how to move it to the 'parts wanted' section... anyone that can help with the post, please let me know how....

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much as it sounds. Looking for a complete tailgate with hinges for an '83 720 KC 4x4.. Color really isn't an issue, but the truck is Root Beer metallic.

Last one went the way of my Honda 650 quad being loaded after a good day up @ Evans Creek, followed by the bumpy road out and rear slider being smashed by the front of the quad made for a cold ride home. Beer was good when I got home too. Rear slider is fixed, now it's time for the tailgate maybe. Plywood is working for now, but I could use a tailgate again. Quad still goes like hell though!!

Of course, now I see that this is in the 'for sale/wanted' section and I can't figure out how to move it to the 'parts wanted' section... anyone that can help with the post, please let me know how....

This is the Datsuns for sale or wanted ... so I'll move it to.......here.

Free bump

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.