datsun guys in long beach CA?

LeX

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im stuck here for a couple days, seeing if there are any people, meets, or junkyards to check out :P

I know there are a couple yards in Wilmington. Not too far from the LBC. When do you head back?

There is a Z club meeting tonight in Buena Park. Right off the 91 Fwy at beach Blvd. From L.B. take the 91 East and exit at beach blvd. Go north about a block. on your right you will see a Fudruckers burger joint. Just pull in and in the back room there should be some Z heads there. I haven't been for a few months so I'm not sure how many people show up.

Also if your here until Saturday night we have our Inland empire Datsun meet.

I know there are a couple yards in Wilmington. Not too far from the LBC. When do you head back?

There is a Z club meeting tonight in Buena Park. Right off the 91 Fwy at beach Blvd. From L.B. take the 91 East and exit at beach blvd. Go north about a block. on your right you will see a Fudruckers burger joint. Just pull in and in the back room there should be some Z heads there. I haven't been for a few months so I'm not sure how many people show up.

Also if your here until Saturday night we have our Inland empire Datsun meet.

Hey John!

I'll be there tonight and introduce a new fellow Z guy!

-goki

I wish I was staying here longer but I have to leave Saturday afternoon. Original plan was until Sunday but I'm traveling with someone else and without a car. I need to rent a bike or something cause i got no problems biking 8 miles each way but it's 18 each way to get to the Z meet haha