datsun 620 body parts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice truck and a good trade!

I looked at a 521 kind of like that yesterday. The guy said he was going to scrap it. :blink: He thought it was a 620. Said it was a 72("First year they made 'em")Uh right... so I didn't know till I saw it.

it had been sitting 20 years in the garage. Had shit piled all around it and on top of it. Couldn't get the door open to look inside. Had homemade fender flares. :poop: :sick: Said it had a V6. Used to have a V8.I may go back in warmer weather and see if he still has it. not really what I wanted.Somebody else was coming to look at it tomorrow. It'll take a week to get it out.

Sorry for jacking,I just wanted to talk about Datsuns :D

Nice truck and a good trade!

I looked at a 521 kind of like that yesterday. The guy said he was going to scrap it. :blink: He thought it was a 620. Said it was a 72("First year they made 'em")Uh right... so I didn't know till I saw it.

it had been sitting 20 years in the garage. Had shit piled all around it and on top of it. Couldn't get the door open to look inside. Had homemade fender flares. :poop: :sick: Said it had a V6. Used to have a V8.I may go back in warmer weather and see if he still has it. not really what I wanted.Somebody else was coming to look at it tomorrow. It'll take a week to get it out.

Sorry for jacking,I just wanted to talk about Datsuns :D

I thought the 72'a had a 3 cyl. out of the metro from 20 years in the future and was twin turbo... IDK, I don't want to spit out useless info just to make it look like I have half an idea about what I'm talking about, although he apparently doesn't have an issue with it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.