WTB 620 King Cab

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

theres a guy up here in nc with 2 kc 620s for $900. i've been thinking about them but don't want 2 trucks and when i talked to him a coupla weeks ago he wanted them to leave together. both i beleive are 78s. one auto the other 4 speed. the auto sounds like it needs a torque converter or some other trans work as you have to start in first and shift to drive and needs some carb adjusting, new carb the guy just says he can't get it adjusted. the 4 spd was supposed a driving truck a few months ago when the brakes went out and he parked it. says it needs brakes and a fuel pump to be a runner. it has rust in tha passenger floor. neither truck is perfect but neither look bad. for $900 for the pair they look like more than you could hope for from pics(haven't driven the hour or so to look at them because of the 2 truck deal). if your interested enough i could get you the info. i'd say i'd haul them to my place and one of the two could be picked up here but i don't have a hauler(another reason i wasn't interested in both trucks)....ken....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.