FS - Watches!

I have THREE watches for sale. I bought them a while back, thinking I'd love to wear watches more often... But then realized I already had enough watches to last me a while anyway... So I kept one and I'm selling the other three!

I'm asking $40/each, $70/for two, or $90/ for all three. Shipping is extra!

e2de8610.jpg

All three are Zeiger brand, which is kind of a no-name brand. However, they're all very solid, have a great weight to them, and have a unique look to them!

ea219f9b.jpg

Furthest to the left, from knob to knob measures just over 2 1/4". It has a watch, working thermometer (C*), and working compass. The second hand is a "tri-spoke" design, which is pretty neat. Smooth, thick leather band.

3460a228.jpg

The middle watch is a large face, large number canteen style watch. From canteen to canteen, it measures right at 3 1/4". The canteen unscrews to access the time adjustment knob. The bubbled glass adds a really cool look to this watch, and it allows you to keep time on several different time zones/cities. This watch also has a window for the date.

c004aabc.jpg

The watch on the right is 2 1/4" from end to end, and sits 1/2" tall. The knobs are set into the base of the watch, and the square, boxy design really gives it a heavy duty military type of look. It also has a window for the date.

Again, I'm asking $40/each, $70/for two, or $90 for all three! I have the generic boxes they were sent to me in, and will be packed inside of these for shipping.

Call, text, email with any questions.

Sean

essdeezy87@yahoo.com

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic