Finally Started the L320

Mini-L320

Yeah so its been a really long long time since I worked on my L320. I will get Oic's for you guys to check it out :D. Yup so I also did a motor swap on it and stuck a J13 in it. Paid $25 for Engine With Tranny, and it RUNS :hyper: Starts right up. I still got lots of work before I can start crusing around in it, Cant wait.

My To do List:

Connect Pedals back on (brake/Gas)

Connect Clutch Line

Driveshaft needs to go back on

Re do wiring (im using a Ford 1 wire alternator)

Weld part of the Floor back on to cover up tranny

Mount Some Bucket Seats

Connect all my Gauges (Volts,Oil Pressure,Water Temp, Tachometer)

Bleed out all the Brakes

Take out Gas Tank and Mount a Fuel Cell Instead with electric Pump

Put Oil In Tranny

Check Oil in Rearend

and last but not least: Do a Complete Tune-up on the Engine (Plugs,wires,Oil Filter/oil change)

Im not to worried about Bodywork as of now, this is deffinately gonna be a Ratsun Truck :w00t:

I got the Nice 11 inch Wide Rear wheels with Stretched out Tires and 8 inch wide up front.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear you are digging back in! Where on earth did you find J13 in New England? Nice price too!! Lookin forward to the pics! 11" on the rear of a 320! Can't wait to see that!

Glad to hear you are digging back in! Where on earth did you find J13 in New England? Nice price too!! Lookin forward to the pics! 11" on the rear of a 320! Can't wait to see that!

Yeah I am to, I've been to busy with my 210 that I forgot about my L320. The J13 was founded by a friend who likes to go to Junkyards an look around, and luckily he found a motor laying down he had no clue what it was so he gave me a call and see If I wanted to buy it, so I gave him $25 for it, hehe.