JDM Parts, wheels

Rim width and offset will really change up the price for that wheel (and any other JDM wheel for that matter)

You can find the Yayoi 14x6.5 +8ish offset fairly easy on Japanese auctions. I've seen them for reasonable prices in that size, granted they will need refinishing.

Go to a 14x8j and negative offset and you're looking at spending way more.

Anyway, this isn't my thread so I won't go into details. But they are not impossible to find like most think! ;)

I too am interested in the window visors for a wagon, price and availability please!

Found a set of 13x14j MK1s a while back, 340,000Y...... :eek:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

my friend just looks for the rims then gets back with price. anyone got picture of the visors??

Dug these up from one of dreamers_vault's threads

Image288.jpg

Image025-24.jpg

And then this one

IMG_1257.jpg

Would be stoked if the hookup guy could find these.

Found a set of 13x14j MK1s a while back, 340,000Y...... :eek:

I have a hard time with MK1's. Even with sick offset and rim width, they just don't do it for me. Maybe it's the solid face. Funny because I love MK2's, but don't really like MK3's either. I just got me a pair of MK2's, 8J -12 offset :)

So what's up with the metal visors. If you friend knows where to get them in Japan but can't get them, let me know, I'll be flying over there in a few :D

I have a hard time with MK1's. Even with sick offset and rim width, they just don't do it for me. Maybe it's the solid face. Funny because I love MK2's, but don't really like MK3's either. I just got me a pair of MK2's, 8J -12 offset :)

So what's up with the metal visors. If you friend knows where to get them in Japan but can't get them, let me know, I'll be flying over there in a few :D

Jun, if you find the visors out there....grab an extra set for me!

おねがいします!

-goki

• 1 month later...

hey guys so i guess its been awhile since i updated this thread. i unfortunatly i dont have to much to update, as of yet he hasnt been able to track down any wheels good wheels or the visors. he said he is having stronger competition with the wheel auctions. he has some SR20DET parts, and misc japanese items.

he does have some wheels but most are 5-lug and high offset. anyone want anything let me know im passing the info as im getting it.

i also want to mention i have another friend of mine who has a storage shed full with datsun parts and he wants me to get the word out that he is willing to sell stuff. when i bought some wheels off him i seen at least four 1968 front grills, 2 subaru diffs, about 8 boxes of chrome trim. so just shoot me a pm and ill see if he has what your looking for