looking for local fiberglass parts

i'm in portland or and i'm looking for the best place, hopefully locally to get a fiberglass front valance, and bre spook air dam for the front of my 71 510. i'd also be interested in fiberglass bumbers aswell if somebody had them.

i'm also looking for a factory tach

drivers side tail light assembly

and possibly a nice header for an L20B in a 510.

i'm looking to get all of this asap.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie,

FutoFab can ship you one of their 510 Spooks in your hands for $165 including S&H. They have been given top rating by Japanese Nostalgia Car for fit and construction.

We have bumpers as well, both front and rear for $395/set inc. S&H. (Sorry I can't post pics of the bumpers at this time). Bumpers have fiberglass mounting pads built right into the part so you can use stock mounting brackets.

We accept PayPal as well.

Contact us at: FutoFab Contact Link

ol%20spook-straight%20on.jpg

Here is a 2dr 510 done with the FutoFab bumpers, Spook and BRE flares.

650x332-images-stories-husk%20progress%201000%20pix.jpg

i'm in portland or and i'm looking for the best place, hopefully locally to get a fiberglass front valance, and bre spook air dam for the front of my 71 510. i'd also be interested in fiberglass bumbers aswell if somebody had them.

i'm also looking for a factory tach

drivers side tail light assembly

and possibly a nice header for an L20B in a 510.

i'm looking to get all of this asap.

I can make you one!valances004.jpg

really now? and much are we talking $$$ wise? and a time frame? i'm very interested and would like to get one made as soon as possible! thanks for the reply! look forward to hearing back from you!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.