need a 620 radio

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Primo. I will email that Craigs list and see if they would ship it. I'm waiting on Craig on the ratsun forum to check on one for me to see if it is working.

hey, I have bought some stuff from Craig. Very good experience buying from him. I would recommend you give Craig your business.

That's pretty observant of you Hainz! You noticed that I was the one with the bad alternator. Actually the radio is not for me. I have a first cousin that lives just outside of town and he is the one that is looking for a radio. He is 2 or 3 years older than me and he suffered a severed spine in a swimming/diving accident many years ago and I help him a lot keeping his old 1976, 620 going. He is the one that got me into Datsuns. My first was a 1980 510 wagon that I got for $800 and put over 200K on it. It already had 110k on it when I got it. His radio quit working on him and he really misses it. I had an old one up in the attic from my 80, 720 that I thought was working , but we tested it and it doesn't work. I told him I would find one for him and install it. I have gotten several things from the guys on here for his truck, (wiper moter, carbs, etc.) so I trust doing business with the guys on here better than ebay or craigs list. I'm waiting on Craig to check out 2 radios that he has. I'm still unplugging my alt. but I'm gonna pick up a new/rebuilt one soon and install it. I'm working 12 hr. nites right now so that will have to wait. Louisiana Dan

did you have speakers hooked up to it when you powered it up? check out the am if you have time. I think my cousin would be interested in the am if it works good. Thanks, Dan

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.