Wheels recovered!!

Hey this sounds awfully fimilair to my story. I have a Hummer H3 with some expensive rims ($10,000) custom made, and order from California. I had taken them off for the winter and stored them in the garage (usually dont) of course a week later my garage gets broken into and all they steal is the rims. I didnt think they would surface throughout the winter bc that would be to obvious. In may I started searching agian and found them in a different province about 10hrs away, So i phoned and set up a meeting at his place, then phoned the police and they said i had to go and I.D. the rims before they would do anything. Met up and it was the guys G/F that was home alone bc he was out on the oil rigs.

I go into the basement and there they are. still in the same condition as i left them. got the serial numbers, said i would be back later with a truck to pick them up. phoned the police and let them handle it. in the end the police charged her with possesion over $5,000. she is getting the charges bc she was the only one home

Anyways that was a super short story of what happened, so I know how u feel to get them back. I thought I would never see mine agian.

Sometimes you gotta take it into your own hands

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic