2 door pathy dd

ok im always lurken around the site dreaming of getting a datsun but never have the cash to buy one or can never find a decent one around when i do have the cash but.... i had a nissan hb for a while but ended up losing my job so had to sell it. but know that i have a job again i found a nice 2 door pathy im goen to turn into my dd so i can get ride of my pos jeep grand cherokee. but being as you guys always ask for pics on everything ill feed ur addiction beforei say anything more about it.

pathyrear.jpg

pathy1.jpg

pathy2-1.jpg

so its only got 135k on the 3.0L v6, has almost no rust (i live in mass so thats huge), interior is perfect, its got 4 wheel drive that works great but the tranny is starting to go and wont shift into 3rd.

my plans are to first find a auto tranny for this thing so i can get it onto the road for now and get through winter, then later on converting it to a 5spd manuel tranny. then static drop it leaving the 4 wheel drive and get some 18inch nissan titan steelies for it. and i know what im goen to hear about lowering a 4x4 but i just dont want a lifted vehicle but need 4 wheel drive during winter so im goen to try n make it work. but since you guys probably already stopped reading all this im goen to ask this anyway if anyone knows of someone selling a good auto tranny for a pathy let me know i cant find one in any of the yards if checked so far or they are asking like 300 bucks for one with over200k miles on it,. thanks for looking at this beast and ill update it as i go but its goen to be a slow one till i find my damn auto tranny

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic