would 16x8 fit on a nl320?

burrito213

hello all,

found some rimes i can tafford but thought hey, thats what loans are for.... so i did some research and found some "centerline" ??? in 16x8 that looked neet... maybe consider but dont know enough to justify it other than i got the mike klotz brake upgrade special...

any help?

ill prolly post pics tmw... ijust got done studying for a test and pretty burnt out

thankks\\\

these are it:

TOMAHAWK SERIES - ARCHER IIAvailable in

• Hi-Polish Mirror Finish w/ 3-yr luster warranty
  • Chrome Finish w/ 1-yr limited warranty
  • 5 or 6-lug
  • Sizes 16", 17", 18", 20"
  • Fits: Chevy, GM, Ford, Dodge, Chrysler, Toyota, Nissan, Honda
  • Note: Wheel design does not change based on lug pattern: 5 & 6-lug wheels are same
  • Free curb damage repair, inspection & repolish (if needed)

Style #

• 217 - Hi-Polish, Mirror Finish
  • 218 - Triple Plated Chrome

Technical Specifications

• 1-piece, Rotary Forged Wheel
  • Manufactured to precise tolerances using highest quality T-6061 Billet Aluminum
  • 2200 lb. load rating per wheel w/ 33" max tire diameter
  • Center Line's forged wheel are stronger (yet lighter weight) than cast wheels. The weight of our forged wheels is compatible with your vehicle's original engineering meaning that you do NOT have to upgrade brakes or suspension. This reduction in rotating mass will also improve your gas mileage.

or----------------------------------------------

CALIFORNIA SERIES - SMOOTHIE

Available in

• Hi-Polish Mirror Finish w/ 3-yr luster warranty
  • Chrome Finish w/ 1-yr limited warranty
  • 5 or 6-lug
  • Sizes 16", 17", 18", 20", 22", 24"
  • Fits: Chevy, GM, Ford, Dodge, Chrysler, Toyota, Nissan, Honda
  • Note: Wheel design does not change based on lug pattern: 5 & 6-lug wheels are same
  • Free curb damage repair, inspection & repolish (if needed)

Style #

• 529 - Hi-Polish, Mirror Finish
  • 530 - Triple Plated Chrome

Technical Specifications

• 1-piece, Rotary Forged Wheel
  • Manufactured to precise tolerances using highest quality T-6061 Billet Aluminum
  • 2200 lb. load rating per wheel w/ 33" max tire diameter
  • Center Line's forged wheel are stronger (yet lighter weight) than cast wheels. The weight of our forged wheels is compatible with your vehicle's original engineering meaning that you do NOT have to upgrade brakes or suspension. This reduction in rotating mass will also improve your gas mileage.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the smoothies and want a pair myself. I didn't realize they made them in a 16". Rusty (Member) has those smoothies on his NL320, but I am not sure how big (I think his are bigger). And his whole chassis has been reworked by Beebani.

Rusty's NL

Maybe someone around here can give you a direct answer but there are not a lot of 320s around!

If you want to dig further, a lot will depend on the offset is and how tall the tire is. Go turn your wheels to full lock, both ways and measure how much clerance you have stock. Then add the width of these wheels adding offset and use a tire calculator to see how tall and wide certain tires get.

Tire calculator

I love the smoothies and want a pair myself. I didn't realize they made them in a 16". Rusty (Member) has those smoothies on his NL320, but I am not sure how big (I think his are bigger). And his whole chassis has been reworked by Beebani.

Rusty's NL

Maybe someone around here can give you a direct answer but there are not a lot of 320s around!

If you want to dig further, a lot will depend on the offset is and how tall the tire is. Go turn your wheels to full lock, both ways and measure how much clerance you have stock. Then add the width of these wheels adding offset and use a tire calculator to see how tall and wide certain tires get.

Tire calculator

whoa!.... i totally forgot about rustys NL...i would hat to cut into my truck but his does look awsome

and thanks for the wheel check...ill try it this weekend