Coils, SR20det, Wheels, spacers and more!

Okay, I have a whole bunch of parts here. Some for a Datsun 510, others for a 240SX. For the most part they are interchangeable. All prices are OBO.

Brand new knock off deep dish panasports with brand new Falken Azenis tires. 4x100 and 4x114.3. Fronts are 16x7 et15, Rears are 16x8 et0. I planned to use the spacers listed below to get a better offset on the fronts. NEVER BEEN DRIVEN ON!! - $750

Coilovers for Datsun 510. Koni yellows with Groundcontrol coil sleeves and Ebach springs. Front camber plates. Im unsure of the spring rates but they are VERY stiff. These are ready to be bolted onto a 510. They came off the (non running) car last night. - $750 - SOLD

7/8ths inch spacers. 4x114.3 - $50

MOMO steering wheel. Measures 13.5in across. - $80

MOMO 4 1/4in hub. - $30 (or $20 if you buy the wheel to)

Bottom mount tubular exhaust manifold for SR20DET (ebay brand, goes for $200. This one has only been test fitted) - $100

Redtop SR20DET with tranny, intercooler, 2 wiring harnesses, extra fuel rail and anything else I have for it. Needs ECU and MAF - $1300

Datsun front splitter (see pic) - $100 - SOLD

All PICS can be found by following the following link:

http://s51.photobuck...man/Craigslist/

Feel free to email me at gmhuntsman@gmail.com with questions, offers exc...

Also, if you need anything else iv hot a 69 2 door 510 roller so just ask!

All prices are OBO.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you willing to sell me just the rear coilovers?

-Brian

no

What strut housings were used..and were they shortened..also do u have pics of the donor cars

280zx housings. Not sure if they were shortened but they sit really nice when they are on the car.

Hey bud Im interested in the splitter/ valance how much shipped to 31324. PM me and let me know whats up.

$100 shipped, but sale is pending right now.

Shipped I can do $60 for the adapters.

Dude I was jus in sf for the weekend where the heck are are the oldskool cars in the bayarea I only seen a few btw gl with sale

Random and off topic, but thanks. lol

• 6 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.