1967.5 datsun roadster race car rotary

up for sale is my 67.5 datsun roadster, custom front suspention, 12a turbo rotary brake bias control, lots of other mods.

pics and info:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2998078

youtube:

more importantly, the bad

motor is bad, gauges are gone, needs wheels and tires

this was a project that my heart cant take any more, 3 motors and 6k later im stuck with a car that i cant use, was registered and insured and i was driving it on the street.

open to any offers on cars, no money yet, but we will see how it goes

barstow, ca.

thank you for your time

john

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

up for sale is my 67.5 datsun roadster, custom front suspention, 12a turbo rotary brake bias control, lots of other mods.

pics and info:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2998078

youtube:

more importantly, the bad

motor is bad, gauges are gone, needs wheels and tires

this was a project that my heart cant take any more, 3 motors and 6k later im stuck with a car that i cant use, was registered and insured and i was driving it on the street.

open to any offers on cars, no money yet, but we will see how it goes

thank you for your time

john

any pre 75 car or truck let me know what you have!!!

realy interested in 75 or older toyota truck

this really makes me sad to see.

why did the motor blow? and if it was in better condition, i would offer to trade my saab for it.

the first time i rebuilt the engine with cryo seals and everthing was great, but i only put water in the engine and i cracked a housing. second one was out of a 79 rx7 and i paid 600 for it cause it was supposably good but it had blown seals, third one was the first one that i tryied rebuilding again, but i think i broken an apex seal when i was putting it back together. and thats the engine in the car right now, one brand new rotor housing one very good used rotor housing, it probably just needs new apex seals, but i dont want to pay 600 dollars in just apex seals again.

If only I was closer, that wouldn't be a bad price at all honestly especially with all the hard stuff done and the fact its a 67.5

Not to be a bother but could you get some better pictures of the swap? I was interested in doing this to my roadster for a while and just had wondered about it.

If only I was closer, that wouldn't be a bad price at all honestly especially with all the hard stuff done and the fact its a 67.5

Not to be a bother but could you get some better pictures of the swap? I was interested in doing this to my roadster for a while and just had wondered about it.

this is a very easy swap, i will post pics. if you want a description of everything i did let me know, i wont keep all the info to myself.

this is a very easy swap, i will post pics. if you want a description of everything i did let me know, i wont keep all the info to myself.

That would be great! I'd been looking into it but just without much info really didnt wana bite the bullet on such a swap, also you might post this car on 311s.org. Someone there might buy it just for the fact its a 67.5 but I'd love to see it fixed back up and going myself.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.