81 210 sedan

frodo70444

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe needs brakes bled Out? has the car been sitting for a long time? Check your hose from the Intake to the booster.

Mine has a rough idle if I keep pressing the brake pedal quickly. and once I let go it stays idling at 800 all day. Check the rear Wheels to see if there is any brake fluid on the back of the wheels, probably a bad Wheel Cylinder. I had the same problem when i first got my 210

Maybe needs brakes bled Out? has the car been sitting for a long time? Check your hose from the Intake to the booster.

Mine has a rough idle if I keep pressing the brake pedal quickly. and once I let go it stays idling at 800 all day. Check the rear Wheels to see if there is any brake fluid on the back of the wheels, probably a bad Wheel Cylinder. I had the same problem when i first got my 210

all fluid level are fine full to top the pedal has no pressure an it idles rough when i push the pedal afte ri let it up and give it a shot of octane it level out thanks for ur time and effort nice to know pople accualy care