FS: VA: Restored 1973 Datsun 240z

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How much for the 22b in the background? :lol:

very slick Z. Looks like the Wangan Midnight Z! Not in the market for a Silver 510 are you? :cool: Anyways, hope you find a good owner.

Not quite 22B status, lol. I wish though! It's actually just '98 WRX, which is my main car I drive.

Not looking for any trades at the moment, sorry, but I do appreciate the comments. Thanks!

can you afford to have a nice 2004 silverado on trade???

I wish I could, It'd be nice to have a truck as a DD. But I think for now I need to stick to what I have planned. I'm just looking to sell it for now, might consider trades later on. I'm in no financial troubles, so there isn't any rush to sell it(I wish I could hold on to it longer), but I would just like to work on one car for now, which is my Impreza(my first car).

But that's a nice FJ60 man, they are just about as rare as seeing any type of Datsun on the roads.

ah i really dont want to mess with selling it, heck i would rather keep it than go through the headache of selling it, the market around here is flooded with trucks anyways. its a 2004 silverado, just over 100k, one owner clean title, 4wd, 4.3 vortec, 5 speed with new clutch (installed by me not some shadetree mechanic), black paint, black rubber floor, charcoal grey cloth seats, some blemishes nothing major, no rust!!! (heck its only 6 years old) been a great truck and was just serviced (by me) with borg warner premium rotor, dizzy cap, bosch platinum plugs, bwd premium plug wires, etc. runs great, drives great, awesome truck. the 4wd is ridiculous!!! dude in 4 low lock in 1st gear it will climb up a tree!!! you have to take off in 3rd while in 4 low lock so you dont snap your neck, transmission shifts smoothly and perfectly every time (i make it a practice to never grind gears or ride the clutch since im the one who does all the labor involved with replacing crap) bought her brand new off the lot at our local chevy dealer. im just looking for a change!

Alex, nice ride. I used to live in Virginia Beach and worked down in Chesapeake for awhile, nice peaceful area, Deep Creek, the Cove on the Elizabeth, nice places, oh and the Taj Mahal! hahaha (the city courthouse).

Anyway, I haven't checked yet, but make sure you get this on hybridz.org , zcar.com and classiczars.com if possible.

Generally the appetite for $5000+ rides on ratsun is pretty sedated, we tend to be 'frugal' here.

Alex, nice ride. I used to live in Virginia Beach and worked down in Chesapeake for awhile, nice peaceful area, Deep Creek, the Cove on the Elizabeth, nice places, oh and the Taj Mahal! hahaha (the city courthouse).

Anyway, I haven't checked yet, but make sure you get this on hybridz.org , zcar.com and classiczars.com if possible.

Generally the appetite for $5000+ rides on ratsun is pretty sedated, we tend to be 'frugal' here.

Thanks! lol, I know exactly what your talking about...Not to mention Tidewater Z and their Z club is close by! So it's a pretty good sized Z community out here too, which I was forunate to be able to talk to the owners of Tidewater Z and learn about the Z cars before I purchased this. Went out to one of their dinner meetings and I got a lot of compliments for the local Z club.

I've posted it on zcar and classiczcars, but for hybridz, you must be a donating member to post in the classifieds and I haven't gotten that far yet. I have it listed in a few other sites and may have someone coming this weekend to take a look.

Yeah, about Tidewater Z Club, unfortunately I wasn't into Z's when I lived there, was just a blind, 'follow the crowd' Mustang guy but since moving to Cali I saw the light! For something classic & sporty and I don't have to smog it, f**k buying a rusted out classic Mustang shell for upwards of $5k and having to build from there. I can pick up nice rebuildable Z cars all day long for less than a grand and still have something way more unique than a 'stang.

Yeah, about Tidewater Z Club, unfortunately I wasn't into Z's when I lived there, was just a blind, 'follow the crowd' Mustang guy but since moving to Cali I saw the light! For something classic & sporty and I don't have to smog it, f**k buying a rusted out classic Mustang shell for upwards of $5k and having to build from there. I can pick up nice rebuildable Z cars all day long for less than a grand and still have something way more unique than a 'stang.

Yeah man, I wish I could move to Cali...so many clean rides up there that you can't find too often on the east coast...don't get me wrong...I like VA, its prob. one of the more populated east coast states...NC, SC, and etc...soooo boring down there...nothing but farms and aches of land.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.