Hello..

Pineapplegti

Just thought id say hi and show you my bucket where ive been and where i plan to go :)

2b4ed04d.jpg

145e6dca.jpg

The new to me datsun.. Libres.. l16 with a87 closed head.. sways .. springs.. air dam etc.. I have been "looking" for one for a couple years.. I had 2 69 4 doors that i wrecked in the 90s due to being young and dumb canyon running. Im r

eally unsure what direction i want to go with this thing.. id love to build a looker but the amount of body work required to make it perfect is not in the cards (any one have a spare driver quarter laying around ?) So that leaves me at building something stupid. Sr20s have crossed my mind but the cost vs the output are a bit depressing.. Thoughts of a ls1 /6spd combo have crossed my mind as well ( I have no brand loyalty lol) .. Any ways my name is Aron and hello. here are a few of my past junkers.

IMG_6310-2.jpg

IMG_6311-2.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_2143.jpg

IMG_6309.jpg

Picture140.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not changing.. i am a car enthusiast (not brand enthusiast) / canyon runner /overall car nerd ( this is car number 111 for me) .. I have owned 2 69 4 doors when i was younger and just haven't found the right dime at the right price to buy until i found this one. I will still always own a vw.. but as of now it looks like i will always own a datsun too :).

Well it drove for the first time in about 10 - 12 years today .. New waterpump.. fixed the radiator.. made a little fuel tank out of a gas can and a bungee cord lol.. It is not the fastest thing in the world but it is a blast to drive. The stock tach does not work .. nor does the temp gauge. Lots of stuff to work on :) I have decided to put it on its nuts and make a grocery getter out of her. Its too far gone for a total resto but will make neat driver. Now i just gotta figure out how to shit hammer it and get more pressure in the brakes.:lol: