east coast meets??

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY another ATL guy? Were here, don't worry!

We have a few meets, but nothing Ratsun specific since there aren't a lot active here. Just me and a few other guys in GA here that are active.

If you're looking for some cool meets, go checkout the DownAndOutAtlanta.com forums and introduce yourself. You'll find a lot of nice locals. Not so much old school although there are a few.

Hopefully when I get my car together to be painted, I'll be able to throw something together for the locals.

btw....

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/20575-georgia-ratsun-members/page__p__288354__hl__%2Bgeorgia+%2Bratsun__fromsearch__1?do=findComment&comment=288354

Edited by metalmonkey47
Guest DatsuNoob

how come when you go to the events page everything is on the west coast? and don't say cause it's the best coast rolleyes.gif, east coast people lets step it up!

ali_g_150.jpg

"West side is de best. BO !!! RE-SPECT!" :lol:

There is an old school meet in the works for Sept 4th. We are having to change venues, so let me get back to you on the details. We have about 4 old school japanese car meets every summer around the atlanta area. Always a few datsuns, toyotas etc. I think once we had like 50 cars. The planning is a little off this year, but i will let you know details as they come to me. October we will be doing a mountain cruise, which was alot of fun last year.