1975 710 wagon 4 door, 4 speed A/C works, silver First $1200 drives it home

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we really need pics ....

wagon? 2door? 4door? stick? auto? color? Miles?

It is a 4 door wagon, 4 speed stick, color is silver, pics are comeing and mileage is being verfied it may have only 19,000 miles or 119000 title says actual miles not in excess of 100,000 odometer says 19,000 calling previous owner to get mileage verified.

Wow it does look good, worth waiting for.

Is there any other pics or different angle shots you would like to see? Any other info you would like to know. This car is in just an amazeing condition and no one wants it to be a parts car even though it is worth more in parts then whole which makes no sense to me. The care that the original owner put into this car is hard to appreciate or see in the pics. The children of the original owner were going to put this car in the demo derby. { the gruesome death I mentioned} Any help in makeing sure this car may continue to live a happy and long life will be greatly appreciated. I have way to many other projects that need my attention but couldnt bear to see this car meet an untimely death and have agreed to try and find its next owner who would appreciate this 710 as much as the original owner did.

Thank you all for any help you can give this car.

So it actually has A/C does it work?

Yes it actually has A/C and it works well, Wisconsin winter ice cold.

It has cig lighter never used

This car was owned by an airplane mechanic and it shows. The amount of effort taken to keep this car in this condition is amazeing. When you look under the dash you think your in an airplane. Many things are marked as if you were in an airplane. There is two fuel pumps, main and aux. There is a choke. There is main pwr and aux pwr. There is main wiper and aux wiper. There is main pwr amp and aux pwr amp for the radio. This all has a very professional look and feel. These are not backyard mechanic additions. These additions make the car have a very neat feel, part car part airplane. They fit the car very well and without close inspection you would believe it was all factory.

The interior almost flawless. With all of its original components and still all in good working order.

I will do everything I can to answer all questions. If any pics of any part is desired, I will take pics and add to this post. This is truly a car for a serious collector at a give away price. This car is that worthy and the money is not the main concern but a worthy and appreciative owner is. We do not want this car parted out. I can not find one ding or dent, just sun faded original paint.

Thank you all for your interest and help, this car greatly appreciates it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.