I need help VG30 wiring.

chato

SO where is a good place to take my 72 dime to get wired around the bay area CA? or is there is anyone that can do it for me at a charge? The engine is already in the car and I got all the parts. I can do the mechanical stuff but the wiring I don't know much and I really don't have time any more to look into it (recently got a full time job and school is a few weeks away) I know if I live it like this it wont get touched until at least December. Instead of selling a unfinished project I am willing to pay someone else to get the 510 running I can provide the space and tools if needed. thanks in advance!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Having a shop do wiring isn't cheap, so you're going to end up paying a crap-ton of money to connect, what is essentially, 5 wires.

Do it yourself. This way, when it breaks, you know how it's put together.

Buy the Haynes manual for whatever car the efi system is from, either 200sx or 300zx. There are diagrams online on what needs to go where, but you can figure it out from the Haynes book too.