South Bay Area BBQ @ Blu808!! August 15th

BoostinBen

We are having a huge BBQ over @ Blu808 on August 15th.... Food, Beer, a bunch of good people and sweet cars...

Im looking for some Ratsun members to bring the jdm nostalgia .. Hope to see a some of you out there representin the Rat n wrenches .... Ill be there in my dime..

blubq2flyer.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds fun Ben... I will mark it on my calander and try and make it :cool:

Clayton

If we finish my Ka swap on Saturday I'll be there Ben

i will try to head there since it is not far away at all ha

Good to hear you guys might swing through .... spread the word! the more people we can get over there in old skools the better.

Mario give me a call this weekend. I have to run out to the coast on sat morning but would be happy to lend a hand if you need it in the afternoon.

Will definitely call, could use the extra hand I'm sure thanks Ben!

Good to hear you guys might swing through .... spread the word! the more people we can get over there in old skools the better.

Mario give me a call this weekend. I have to run out to the coast on sat morning but would be happy to lend a hand if you need it in the afternoon.

goin to try to make it

Nice bro .. come on over .. hope to see you there :thumbup:

isnt there a shortage of parking over there on dell? haha

there should be plenty of parking .. the shop is off the road and has its own parking lot there is a lot of space, the BBQ is in the same lot where we will be parking .. so come down and show off your ride. No need to park on Dell .. Ill post up a map on how to get there ...

Will definitely call, could use the extra hand I'm sure thanks Ben!

For sure like i said i got to go out to the coast but ill see what I can do about getting back a bit earlier ... you guys got everything you need tool wise?

For sure like i said i got to go out to the coast but ill see what I can do about getting back a bit earlier ... you guys got everything you need tool wise?

I'll double check and get back to you either in email or call you. :)