75 620 standard cab for sale

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have had a great response on this truck so let me answer a few questions here

i have 2 perfect grills for the truck i dont have the headlight bezel drivers side

i dont have the seats i will provode one from a mazda if need be

it has no carpet..there is NO rust in the floors only at the base of the fenders and doors it does run and stop but like datsuns with drum brakes the need adjusted (i think ) it has new drums up front as well as new brake shoes the only reason im selling this truck is because i bought my son a mazda to bag

thanks for looking

I sold my '75 std cab for near asking price in less than 24 hours. If you clean it up, get it running, driveable and fix the little stuff that takes only a few minutes you can get good money for a running datsun!!

• 2 months later...

Todd, cool 620! I bet one of the reasons it hasn't sold though is because of the pictures! I bet if you cleaned the leaves off of it, washed it, (wax?) got it out of the dirt road (put away the kiddy car!) and on to the asphalt (like a empty parking lot, or even a driveway (as long as there wasn't alot of junk around)) and retook your pictures, it'd sell. It is all about apperances when you are trying ot sell something! $250 sounds like an amazing deal! And with some good pictures it would look like a steal!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.